Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Back in the saddle again!

Lately I have had a to-do list about 846 items long and have only accomplished 1 or 2.  To put this in perspective, one of the items was to get Davis a haircut, and he is almost due for another. 

What have I done in the meantime, you ask?  Very, very important things like:

1.  Look for new blogs to read.  This is a very lengthy process because I need to first read a few posts to make sure they are funny enough before I commit.  I take this very seriously.  No time for the unfunny.  

2.  Shop online.  Kate Spade was featured on Gilt Group.  It was out of my control.  I am weak.

3.  Drink the new Bud Light Lime-A-Ritas and Straw-Ber-Ritas.  O.M.G.  And at 8% alcohol, it doesn't take many.

4.  Cook.  I have made all kinds of goodies lately.

5.  Try to lose these last few pounds.  This is proving difficult due to numbers 3 and 4.

6.  Study and take my Group Instruction certification exam.  (Actually, this was on the list.  Hot damn!)

7.  Watch Prison Break.  I know we are about 7 years late, but Steve and I are hooked.  The first couple seasons were good and now it feels more like a job.  Only about 8 episodes to go...

While reading new blogs, I became inspired.  I miss blogging.  I miss telling strangers what's on my mind.  So, I am recommitting.  I will blog several times a week.  I will be funny, witty, smart, and maybe snarky.  I am going to rename this little site of mine...now I just have to think of a name.

So hold on tight blogosphere......Kristi's back in the saddle.    

No comments:

Post a Comment