Thursday, May 30, 2013

Eat your heart out CrossFit; you've got nothing on this workout.

I woke up to this little gem on my Facebook timeline and it changed my life so much that I felt the need to share it with my nearest and dearest....you!  Take a look and then I will share my thoughts.


First things first.  Let's address the camel in the room.  Doesn't that hurt?!?!?!?  Pick your crotch woman!

Why didn't I think of the cardigan and costume jewelery as proper exercise attire?  This whole time I've been wearing "work-out" clothes probably looking like a real dumbass.

Just when I thought this couldn't get any better, I ventured to www.prancercise.com   .  Do yourself a huge favor and click on that link.

Due to the fact that she has an entire page on her site dedicated to "Legal," and I have a feeling she has the time to search for her business name on a regular basis, I'm going to stop here.

If anyone needs me, I will be at the city golf course doing my new workout. 

Remember: "A punch into space is better than a punch in the face."

No comments:

Post a Comment