Tuesday, October 28, 2014

DSTLD

I wanted to share a new service I found that I really like. I'm always looking for easy ways to shop since I loathe the mall, so if you have any tips for me, pass them along. Pretty please!

I spotted a Facebook ad (yes, they actually work sometimes) for a company selling jeans through the mail and offer long lengths. Needless to say this caught my attention.

***Oh my gosh, as I was typing that last sentence, the nanny came running in my room saying Davis was climbing out of his crib. Good thing the conversion kit came in today.

OK, back to the jeans. I ordered two pair and really like the quality and material. I had a little issue with the fit only because I have a smaller waist and a big booty, so I will need to have the waist taken in. Also, due to my booty problem, the low-rise is a little too low for me so I am exchanging them for the higher-waisted option.  These fit problems are very minimal for me due to my height and inability to ever find jeans that aren't $300.

Speaking of price, these are in the $65-$85 range, which is really reasonable considering how they look.  The fabric is a little lightweight so they will be great year-round in the south.

The return policy is super easy.  They just include a prepaid shipping label and a bag when they send them to you, so all I have to do is drop them at the post office.

Anyhoo, I am in no way affiliated with DSTLD, I just like what I have seen so far and wanted to share the wealth.


I just looked and I have two $25 gift cards to give away with my account, so if you want to try the service let me know and I will send you one.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment