Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Winter Has Come!

Well, not really, but Davis is all about Frozen all the time.

He puts his blanket around his shoulders and tells me he is Elsa.


He runs around the house yelling for Christoph.

Contrary to the last video (how embarrassing), he knows most of the words to the songs.

(You will need to turn up your volume for this one....he's not one to show off.)
(Also, that isn't your oven going off, it was mine telling me it was ready for my fritatta to go in.)

He holds our eyelids open and asks, "Do you wanna build a snowman??"


Then yesterday I saw him laying on the ground with his arms stretched out saying, "I can't!  The sky's awake!"


He is also convinced that thunder comes from this guy:


I thought with a boy we would avoid all of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment