Thursday, May 12, 2011

Workfat Tool

If you are confused by the title of this post, join the club.  I am obsessed with seeing where people who read this come from.  So, these were the keyword searches that generated viewings this week:

ace of base
ace of base pic
workfat tool

I know what the first two are, but what the heck is a workfat tool.  Of course, I decided to google it to see what this is, and much to my surprise, my blog is the #3 result.  Seriously?  After that search fell short, I switched over to images and came across this little gem:


Could you IMAGINE if that happened to you???  I don't even know what I would do.  Well, I take that back, first I would vomit, then I don't know what I would do.  My first question about this video is, Why would you let a shirtless man with a huge belly stand that close to your face on a public bus???  Did you know this man?  And if so, why didn't you insist he put a shirt on?  

So there you have it, that is a workfat tool....I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment