Friday, January 21, 2011

25 Things You May Not Know About Me

US Weekly has a little section in it called "25 things you may not know about (insert celebrity name here)" that I love to read (well, used to since I haven't gotten an issue from them in about 5 years!).  Well, I know I'm no celebrity, yet, but I thought I would compile a list about me too.  So, here it goes:

1.  I went on 4 mission trips to the Dominican Republic when I was in middle/high school.  They were the most rewarding times of my life. 
2.  I am completely addicted to General Hospital.  I love it and have watched it since the 7th grade.  In fact, I'm watching it right now.
3.  I hate cold weather.  In a perfect world, I would spend everyday at the beach.
4.  I love Taco Bell.  Steve loves it too and we briefly considered having them cater our wedding.
5.  I love to be around people, yet love being lazy on the couch just as much.
6.  I love reality television.  My favorites are:  Jersey Shore, Real Housewives (all of the cities), American Idol, Teen Mom, anything on HGTV or Food Network, Man vs Food, I could go on and on...
7.  I could eat sushi every day and never get sick of it.
8.  I have tried almost every sport but was never very good at any of them.
9.  Mayonnaise is my favorite condiment.  I feel fat just saying that, but it is delicious!  Hellmann's too....none of that Miracle Whip crap.
10. I want a Siamese cat.  Steve doesn't want a Siamese, so I am trying to figure out a way to make it happen.
11. I have moved every year since I moved out of my parents' house.  Even if I stayed in the same city, I moved residences.
12. I have to sleep with a bite guard because I clench my teeth in my sleep.
13. I have a very weird memory.  I can't remember what I was told 5 minutes ago, yet I can remember details of things that happened years ago.
14. My friend Beth turned me on to the Twilight series years before they got popular (the series wasn't even complete yet).  I like to believe we jump started their popularity.
15. I really want to be on TV for something.  I was on the news a couple times in college for little specialty pieces they did, but never got to see them.  Maybe Bravo or HGTV will want to follow me while I flip houses.                                       
16. In order to ensure I can be on TV, when Steve and I move I and going to apply to be on House Hunters.
17. I am incredibly cheap.  I hardly ever buy something if it isn't on sale.  I love luxurious and expensive things, but never buy them.
18. I can't drink coffee because it gives me migraines.
19. Although I am not fat, I am completely out of shape, yet I can not motivate myself to exercise.
20. I love the different games on Facebook and had quit cold turkey...until I downloaded Fish World on my iPad...whoopsie.
21. When I was little, I wanted to be a stand-up comedian.               
22. That probably explains my borderline unhealthy obsession with Chelsea Handler.
23. I want this blog to be featured as a Blog of Note on Blogger.  How can I make this happen?
24. I have a very small group of great friends and am fiercely loyal to them.
25. I am so in love with my husband, it's a little disgusting.

1 comment:

  1. I did not know #21. That's so funny!!! I can totally vouch for the memory one!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete