Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We're back on track baby!

At last week's doctor's appointment, I had gained 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks.  We're back baby!  Maybe little Mr. Callaway had just grown a lot the previous 2 weeks which led to the weight gain. 

I have gained another pound since last Tuesday, so my plan is back in action.  Luckily, all of this nesting has worked as some exercise for me.  100 trips up and down the stairs every day, shopping, painting, and putting together furniture gets a girl's heart rate up.

Monday was my official 24 week mark and here is our progress:

I hope these next 16 weeks go quickly.  I'm ready to have my body back.  All of this kicking, cramping, peeing, shortness of breath, etc is a bit overrated.

It seems that as soon as he stops kicking me and finally falls back to sleep, Steve shakes my stomach or does something to wake him up.  What is he thinking?!?!?!?  This had better not be a sign of things to come or he will end up in time out more than our son will.

No comments:

Post a Comment